Nowadays, it always costs a lot of money to install hard and soft furniture at home. Everyone is more concerned about the quality of the decoration, but when they ask about lights, many people will say, what is the best way to install lights, buy a few headlights, a few LEDs Downlights, it’s good to just install them casually, but this idea is very wrong. The lights can not only bring light to everyone, but also adjust the indoor atmosphere, but if the lights are not used properly, it will not only bring light pollution to everyone and affect everyone's health.
Therefore, when decorating your home, lighting design should not be ignored. Lighting design is very important. Such important lighting is not simply lit or good-looking. Today, Xiaobian will show you what are the misunderstandings of home lighting?
1. I often hear people say that if you want to be warmer at home, you need to use warm color temperature, so many people use warm color light too much. In fact, this is not suitable. Warm color light can indeed create a warm lighting environment, but the color temperature Lower is not conducive to work and reading. Different color temperatures should be set according to different functions. It is reasonable to combine warm light and cold light.
2. Some people's living room is very dark, the living room should be a brighter place, otherwise the whole home will appear dim, and the light in the living room is essential.
3. Some people install a lot of LED downlights at home or choose a high wattage in order to pursue brightness. In fact, this is not right. It will not only waste resources, but also be bad for the eyes and easily cause emotional irritability.
4. When some people choose lights, they see colorful and strange lights installed at home, regardless of the reasonable lighting needs of the home. The color of the lights is too messy, which not only damages the eyesight, but also interferes with the brain.
5. When some people install lights, the contrast between light and dark is too strong, which will affect the visual experience for a long time and cause visual fatigue. Uniform lighting is an important part of a comfortable environment.