When choosing lamps for home decoration, embedded lamps are often used. For example, the living room, kitchen, bathroom, etc. will use embedded lamps. Because the appearance of embedded lamps is flat and the lamps will not protrude, many people like to use them when decorating. Recessed light fixtures. Let's take a look at the installation skills and precautions of recessed lighting!
Installation skills of recessed lamps:
1. Opening on the ceiling: When designing the ceiling grille, the position of the recessed lamps should be considered. At the ceiling lamp, the grille is made of a hole frame with the outer size of the lamp. This frame can be used as the installation and connection structure of the lamp, and can also be used as the closing structure of the ceiling surface layer. When installing large recessed lamps, the frame of the openings should be reinforced.
2. Connection between hanging bars and lamps: For large-scale recessed lamps, if they are to be installed on the surface layer of the ceiling, it is necessary to install hanging bars from the structural layer. The hanging reinforcement can be buried in the floor construction, and the position of the buried reinforcement is accurate, but it is difficult to ensure the accurate installation position of the lamps during construction. In this regard, another grille can be hung at the installation position of the lamp, so that the grille is connected with the hanging bars, and the lower part is connected with the support frame on the lamp, which is both safe and accurate.
3. Assembling embedded lamps: The so-called "assembled embedded lamps" refers to the use of ordinary fluorescent lamps, incandescent lamps, etc., plus grid glass, plexiglass or plastic crystals, etc., assembled into large lamps with various patterns.
Precautions for installation of recessed lamps:
1. The basic requirement for the installation of embedded lamps is that they must be firm, and the metal shell of the lamps should be grounded to ensure safe use.
2. For the lamp holder with switch, for safety, there should be no exposed metal part at the beginning of the handle.
3. When installing low-foot lamp holders in bathrooms and kitchens, it is advisable to use porcelain screw-type low-foot lamp holders. The wiring and phase wire (switch wire) of the screw cap should be connected to the central contact terminal, and the neutral wire should be connected to the screw terminal.
4. When installing recessed lamps, the dark wires in the ceiling or wall panels must be protected by flame retardant sleeves.
5. When installing recessed lamps on the decorative ceiling, it should be installed according to the requirements of the installation instructions of the lamps. When the weight of the lamp is greater than 3kg, it should be installed with pre-embedded hooks or directly fixed with expansion bolts from the roof to support the hanger.
6. In addition to careful and meticulous design for the installation of such lamps, the position of the lamps and the flatness of the decorative glass must also be grasped during construction.