LED downlight refers to the ceiling spotlight with LED as the light source. It is a typical non-main light and modern genre lighting of indeterminate scale. It can be placed around the ceiling or on the upper part of the furniture, or it can be placed in the wall, wall skirt or kick In the foot line, it can create rich layers and colorful visual effects.
LED downlights will definitely become a new generation of lighting fixtures that first replace traditional lighting. It is not only energy-saving and environmentally friendly, but also has a long life and high light efficiency. In the future, it will quickly enter the field of general lighting and cause new changes.
1. The reverse voltage VRm of the LED downlight: the maximum allowed reverse voltage. Exceeding this value, the LED downlight may be damaged by breakdown.
2. The voltage of the LED downlight: what we usually say is the forward voltage of the LED ceiling spotlight, that is to say, the positive pole of the LED is connected to the positive pole of the power supply, and the negative pole is connected to the negative pole of the power supply. The voltage is related to the color, red, yellow, yellow-green The voltage is between 1.8-2.4v. The voltages of white, blue, and emerald green are between 3.0-3.6v. There may be some differences in the voltage of the same batch of LEDs, which should be based on the manufacturer's. When the outside temperature rises, the VF will drop.
3. The color temperature of LED downlights: expressed in absolute temperature K, that is, heating a standard black body. When the temperature rises to a certain level, the color starts to change from dark red - light red - orange yellow - white - blue, and gradually changes. When the color of the black body is the same, we call the absolute temperature of the black body at that time the color temperature of the light source.
4. The color of the LED downlight: The color of the LED is a very important indicator, which must be marked for each LED downlight product. At present, the main colors of the LED are red, green, blue, cyan, yellow, white, warm White, amber and other colors, this parameter must not be forgotten when we design and receive orders (especially for beginners). Because the colors are different, the related parameters also have great changes.
5. The current of the LED downlight: the forward limit (IF) current of the LED is mostly 20MA, and the light decay current of the LED cannot be greater than IF/3, about 15MA and 18MA. The luminous intensity of the LED is only within a certain range and IF In direct proportion, when IF>20MA, the enhancement of brightness cannot be separated by the inner eye. Therefore, it is more reasonable to choose the working current of the LED at about 17-19MA.