Track spotlights are usually used in commercial lighting, such as shopping mall counters, specialty stores, brand stores, exhibition cabinets, office front desks, etc., because its installation method is generally fixed on a track-like bracket, so as to facilitate the left and right (front and rear). ) to move and change the direction of light irradiation at will, hence the name.
The basic function of the track spotlight is to illuminate. It has one more track than ordinary lights, and the direction is flexible and changeable, so it is more convenient. It is widely used in large gatherings and big sales. The other functions of track lights are flexible and changeable, the key is to see your use.
The advantages of track spotlights:
1. In the case of long-term use, the track spotlight will still not have a high calorific value, so for the irradiated items, the damage to them is very small.
2. The track spotlight is made of high-pressure aluminum, so it has a good heat dissipation effect and good waterproof performance.
3. The track spotlight has a long service life. It is driven by constant current when it is working, so the service life can be as long as 50,000 hours.
4. The color projection effect of the track spotlight is good, it can be used for colorful projection, and it can display tens of thousands of color changes, so as to achieve the effects of scanning, running water, chasing and so on.
5. The lens of the track spotlight is designed to be interchangeable, so lenses of various degrees can be used.