With the continuous development of the lighting industry, LED lamps are constantly competing with traditional lamps. There are many manufacturers of LED and LED lighting, and the selection of LEDs made of different materials by different manufacturers is an important reason for the difference of LED lamps.
Due to the increasingly fierce price war, the price difference of products with almost the same appearance, structure and function is 2-3 times. Many users are confused for a while and do not know where the price difference comes from. It is difficult for general LED lighting manufacturers to distinguish, let alone consumers. The price difference is mainly caused by the following aspects:
1.Brightness: the brightness of LED lamps is different, and the price is different. I believe it is not difficult for us to understand this. Just like traditional incandescent lamps, high wattage lamps cost more. The brightness of LED bulbs is expressed in lumens. The higher the lumen number, the brighter the lamp, and the more expensive the price is.
2. Antistatic capacity: LED lamps with strong antistatic capacity have long service life and high price. Generally, led with antistatic capacity greater than 700V can be used for LED lighting.
3. Wavelength: LED lamps with the same wavelength have the same color. If the same color is required, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED light spectrometers to produce products with pure colors.
4. Leakage current: LED lamps are unidirectional conductive luminaries. If there is a reverse current, it is called leakage. LED lamps with large leakage current have short service life and low price, whereas the price is high.
5. Luminous angle: LED lamps with different uses have different luminous angles. Special lighting angle, high price. Such as full diffusion angle, full light distribution, 360 ° luminescence, etc., the price is high.
6. Life: the key to different qualities is life, which is determined by light decay. The average life of LED lamps is higher than that of traditional lamps.
7. LED chip: the light emitter of LED lamp is a chip, and the price varies greatly from chip to chip. The chips in Japan and the United States are more expensive, and the LED chip prices of Taiwan factories and Chinese local manufacturers are lower than those in Japan and the United States. Most of the prices of LED lamps are concentrated on chips, which are equivalent to the heart of LED lamps.
8. Colloid: the colloid of ordinary LED is generally epoxy resin, and the price of LED with anti ultraviolet and fireproof agent is more expensive. High quality outdoor LED lighting should be anti ultraviolet and fireproof. Good colloids are safer in daily use, and can effectively avoid accidents affected by short circuits and other emergencies.
Generally speaking, the price of LED lighting lamps and lanterns shows a downward trend, but consumers of LED lighting products whose prices are too low must be more mindful to avoid being cheated by illegal businesses. LED lamps and lanterns with too low prices are more likely to be made of poor quality materials and rough workmanship, which not only can not be guaranteed in safety, but also is questionable in product quality. Therefore, when consumers choose LED lights, they must see clearly the product parameters and product quality, and do not covet cheap.